completa el refran y pon otro

Temas variados Vida comunitaria, conversación libre, escritos, comentarios, opiniones, encuestas de tema libre.

Moderador: Moderadores

EURIDICE CANOVA
- - -
- - -

Re: completa el refran y pon otro

Mensaje por EURIDICE CANOVA » Mié Sep 09, 2009 17:42

Hamuleto escribió:
xari escribió:A quien Dios no le dio hijos, el diablo le dio sobrinos.

Nadie diga: de esta...

Que nadie diga de esta agua no he de beber

En casa del herrero....

En casa del herrero....cuchillo de palo

Quien siembra vientos....
Imagen

itzel
Contactar:

Mensaje por itzel » Lun Sep 14, 2009 22:53

Que la atienda..........

No juzguez a los libros por su portada sino por su...
Imagen

Adriana R.

Mensaje por Adriana R. » Dom Sep 20, 2009 14:36

.... por su contenido.

Si la vida te da la espalda......

brendatq

Mensaje por brendatq » Jue Dic 02, 2010 18:35

Do you admire those rich people on Forbes list each year? You may remember many of them such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Carlos Slim Helu, the Mexican tycoon who has beaten out Americans Bill Gates and Warren Buffett to become the wealthiest person on earth and nabbed the top spot on the 2010 Forbes list of the World's Billionaires. It is obvious that each person on Forbes list not only has received the fame and rich but also is successful in some aspect indeed. The riches’ careers are so glorious that they brighten thousands of youngsters to strive for a beautiful future.
But being a successful person is not a simple thing that everyone can deal with. Well, if you are interested in this topic, let’s go further with it and read the following tips which are to expand my ideas.
1.Public speaking. Perhaps you are one of the shyest people in the world, and talking with a stranger may make you blush. Now just imagine how you feel about when you are having a public speech now. I still remember what I felt in that situation for the first time; it was so embarrassing that I stood there without uttering a single word in college. After some practice later, the results got better finally. And now I can absolutely speak in front of hundreds of my employees telling them how to persuade the customers to buy a Green Laser Pointer Penin our shops, just as the proverb goes, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
2.Sales and marketing. Actually, sales and marketing are not easy to learn. You cannot say “buy this “, or people will leave your stores immediately and think you are obnoxious. You have to find the group of people who might be really interested in what you sell in your places. Generally speaking, be honest and kind to those who intend to buy wholesale laser pointerpens will help you to sell your merchandises successfully.
3.Try your best to read more and faster. If you have unfortunately been a slow reader, it is time to change this habit. Begin to scan text with your eyes today; do not be afraid to miss an important word or area. Just try and you will receive unexpected outcome sooner or later. When much of your time is spent in reading, you will benefit a lot.
4.Try to write something. Having less and less chance to write something? We usually use simple words and numbers in a sentence, which are not formal indeed. Next time when you reply an e-mail, remember to use proper grammar, and then you will find there are many mistakes in each sentence. To some extent, the writing skill is a mirror of one’s intelligence, which means that if you are intelligent enough, there will be no difficult for you to write an excellent text. I believe the person who can write a nice text to promote our cheap laser pointersin my
5.<b]wholesale</b]shop is not a fool.
Although the tips above are somewhat difficult for you at first, however, times of practice will definitely make you accustomed to them, and till then, you will find success is at hand.

brendatq

Mensaje por brendatq » Vie Dic 03, 2010 20:21

Lose Myself

During these days, I have been making a recommended last for my favorite singles in the decade from 2001 to 2010. I choose only 10 songs left over from more than

100 singles. The process is a long effort and it’s under construction. Among these songs, “Lose Yourself” is one of my favorites, which is a song from the soundtrack to

the film “8 Mile”.

I remember I first found this album when browsing online forwholesalesellers who mainly supply different kind of[url=http://www.mostbuying.com/cheap-discoun ... 70-online-

shopping_g7239.html]Blue Beam Laser[/url]pointers and where to buy 50mw green laser pointer pen at a bargain, the single, “Lose Yourself”, came up and I gave it a try. The song was so great to my flavor that I booked the soundtrack CD with a30mw laser pointer. Since
receiving the CD with myred Laserpointer from mailman, I had played it over and over again for thousands of times."8 Mile" is a 2002 American hip-hop drama film, directed by Curtis Hanson and starring Eminem, Kim Basinger, Brittany Murphy,

and Mekhi Phifer. The film is an account of a young rapper named Jimmy "B-Rabbit" Smith Jr. (Eminem) growing up in a low socioeconomic status area of mid-1990s

Detroit as he struggles for respect among his peers, mostly African-American. The film is loosely based on the life of Marshall Bruce Mathers III. The film was a financial

success, was well received critically, and won an Academy Award for the Best Original Song for Eminem's "Lose Yourself", becoming the first film with a hip hop song to

win an Academy Award. And this song is from the official music soundtrack to the movie "8 Mile", starring Eminem, who features on five of the tracks on this soundtrack.

The album was released under the Shady/Interscope label and spawned the hit single "Lose Yourself".Reaching #1 in a 24 charts worldwide, "Lose Yourself" became a

worldwide success. It spent 12 weeks atop the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, the longest-running #1 of 2002. It topped the UK and Eurocharts for over a month, ranking in the

top 10 in several year-end sales charts. The song is ranked 4th in the 100 greatest songs of the past 25 years by VH1 and also was named the fourth best song of the

decade by the Complex Magazine. Not only this single won an Academy Award for Best Original Song, but also won two Grammy Awards, and three other Grammy

nominations, the most awards won by a single rap song in one year. To the date, "Lose Yourself" has been downloaded over 3,000,000 times in the United States alone.

In the same year the single was named the 28th most successful song of the 2000s, on the Billboard Hot 100 Songs of the Decade, the seventh most successful song

of the decade in Australia and 51st in the UK.On the whole, "Lose Yourself" is the most successful single of Eminem's mainstream career. Every time I hear this song, I

can feel the anger and struggle of life from Eminem's vocal performance. Although I'm not much of a rap fan, nor am I a Eminem’s fan for that matter, there's something

about this song that you just can't make out. This is definitely a greatest song you should hear.

brendatq

Mensaje por brendatq » Sab Dic 04, 2010 19:54

The word which changes my life
What is success? Some people hold that success is a state of mind. That if you have enough clothes to wear and enough foods to eat, it is the basic success. I partly

agree with this remark. To some extent, it is the state of satisfaction. In my opinion, success is the lollipop I got as a prize when I was 4 years old in kindergarten, the

scholarship I achieved in university, the excellent position I obtained after graduation, and the beautiful wife and pretty babies I have now in my family. I am absolutely

satisfied with my life now, perhaps others can only feel that I am a successful man just from my look and behaviors; however, it is I who can feel the satisfaction indeed.

I’d like to share my experience of achieving success, and hope this real experience can help some of you.

I am a now 34-year-old man, a chief manager from LA, raised in a very average family with average parents and average siblings. As everything was average, I wanted to

be a little bit different. After reading some stories about successful persons, I realized that the first step to success is to work hard in school. Actually, I did excellent

from primary school to university; moreover, I won the opportunity to Britain as an exchange student in university. I learned a lot from this valuable experience.

Then I entered into a company which deals with electronic products. It supplies so many electronic products ranging from cameras and CD players to laptops a

burning laser pointer pens. In the beginning, everything was so hard for me that

I did not even know where to start, let alone get success. But things got better after my visit to one of my best friends. In the chat with his father, that old man felt my

nervousness, and then I told him everything. The useful ways he told me to do, I realized, was definitely the keys to success. Following his suggestion, I started to

accustomed to my job my made some progress soon.

1.Learn to understand that steps to success come one at a time. The fact is that it is our state of mind that overloads us with busyness, fatigue and the trivial. To be

successful we need to be efficient in our pursuit of goals. My sale plan of [url=http://www.mostbuying.com/cheap-discoun ... idoscopic-

Green-Laser-Pointer-Pen-%282%C3%97AAA-Included%29-Green-Lasers-dz00538-online-shopping_g7068.html]50mw green laser pointer[/url] pens was kind of

difficult to conduct, but finally I succeeded partly because I had a healthy state of mind.

2.Learn to understand the value of JUST ENOUGH. After got a failure to the strategy of a new project on[url=http://www.mostbuying.com/cheap-discount-Stylish-30mW

-532nm-Powerful-Green-Beam-Laser-Pointer-Pen-Green-Lasers-dz00472-online-shopping_g6607.html]30mW Green Laser pen[/url], I began to understand the

proverb DON’T BITE MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW. Every plan we make must within our reach, or it will be a daydream forever.

3.Learn how to deal with negative feedback. I sometimes received letters complaining about the ever-increasing wholesale price of

some products in my company. Never mind such negative feedback, treat it as your daily task.

Perhaps these points are so average that you have heard of several times; however I’d like to say it is the word AVERAGE that changes me!

itzel
Contactar:

Mensaje por itzel » Mié Dic 08, 2010 06:40

Si la vida te da la espalda...tocale la parte de atras..jajaj

si quieres recoger miel........
Imagen

nuve

Mensaje por nuve » Jue Dic 09, 2010 06:04

Si quieres recoger miel...

No des puntapie a las colmenas.

Al perro flaco........
Imagen

GUARDA EN TU MIRAR LOS BRILLOS DE ALEGRIA Y NUNCA LAS NIEBLAS DE TRISTEZA

Adriana R.

Mensaje por Adriana R. » Sab Dic 11, 2010 11:32

...todo son pulgas.

Hasta que a la meta no llegues...

Rousse

Mensaje por Rousse » Mié Dic 15, 2010 11:34

[

Hola.

A perro sarnoso todo son pulgas.

Hasta que a la meta no llegues, no te pongas los laureles. .

Otra?

Hasta los gatos quieren............................

Saludos.
/b]
Imagen
[/quote]

nancy64

Mensaje por nancy64 » Vie May 06, 2011 15:14

[quote="amor2307"]Camarón que se duerme ...[se lo lleva la corriente]

agua que no has debeber

nancy64

Mensaje por nancy64 » Vie May 06, 2011 15:18

[quote="betty"]no tienen remedio.